At Run Your Pool.com, you can host a variety of sports pools, such as football, baseball, hockey, and more. Check out their website at www.runyourpool.com. To access Run Your Pool services, you will need to create an account.
The username and password you created during registration will allow you to log into your account once you register on the portal. After you log in, you can create your own pool very easily. If you are interested in joining an existing pool, you can refer to the following guide.
Step By Step Procedure To Join A Pool
It is very easy to use and join Run Your Pool. Here are the steps you should follow to make joining a pool easier:
- From your device, visit the official Run Your Pool website.
- Click the Join a Pool button to join a pool.
- To join the pool, you must enter the pool’s details. The first field should contain your Pool ID, and the second field should contain your pool password.
- You will need to click on the continue button once you have filled out the details and then follow the next steps to join the pool.
- There should have been a link that allows you to skip the above-described steps. The members of the pool will be able to obtain their pool IDs and passwords from the pool commissioner (or another pool member).
Become a pool commissioner and invite people to join your pool. Become familiar with the rules and regulations of the pool you have joined, and follow the instructions. There are different rules for different sports.
As soon as you join the pool, you must make your selections before the deadline. You can modify your picks before the pool’s specific deadline, which is determined when your Pool Commissioner sets up the pool.